Bali is among the Indonesian island towns well known in the whole world. Its forested volcanic mountains make it look gorgeous and attractive to many people across the world. Every time there is a flock of tourists who come to see this beautiful and calm environment. As per 2014 census, the place had a population of around 4.225 million. The island has several beaches, hotels, temples, museums and many more places you can visit.
5 places to go in Bali
• Museum – Due to its history, the town has several museums which can elaborate further the historical, cultural and religious matters of the town. Agung Rai Museum of art is a cultural place where you will learn the culture of the Bali people. In this museum, you will be welcomed by its founder who will take you through it. Neka Art Museum, DMZ Museum, and Museum PASIFIKA are other museums you can visit.
• Historical sites – Bali has several historical sites where you can learn the history of Indonesia and the town in details. Tirta Gangga is a site surrounded by a forest. It is full of beautiful cultural houses and sculptors. Has swimming pools with crystals clear water where children are around to swim. Others are USS Liberty Shipwreck, Ujung Water Palace, and Penglipuran.
• Natural parks – Several natural parks lie in this area. Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary is a place you can’t miss to go when you are in Bali. You can see different types of monkeys and enjoy their surroundings. Other natural parks to choose when visiting Bali include Jatiluwih Green Land and Sekumpul Waterfalls.
• Farms – For the people interested in farming, this is the place to visit. There are different types of farming practices carried out with different types of cultural plants and herbs grown. Some of these agricultural sites include Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Bali Pulina Agro Field, Ubud Kajeng Rice Field among others. • Sacred and religion sitesYou cannot move out of Bali without visiting the temples. They have a unique way of building the temples which make the place attractive to tourists. Among them are Tirta Empul Temple, Mount Kawi, Ulu Danu Braten Temple and Tanah Lot
• Temple – Besides going to the mentioned places above, there are other several things to do in Bali. These are the daily activities that one can do to enjoy himself. Swimming is one of them where you can visit places like Waterbom Bali at Kuta. There is also health and fattiness clubs and gyms where you can relax your muscles. Visit Bali and enjoy your holiday.